Have you been hoarding your scripts at home? Got a dance idea you would like to try out? Or a musical piece you’re just dying for people to hear? Sign up now and grab the chance to be part of an international festival and competition – you’ll stand a chance to win fantastic prizes & goodies!
For first timers, a quick rundown on SHORT+SWEET…
• A 10-minute festival AND competition
• Open to Malaysians AND non-Malaysians (international entries welcomed)
• Open to any genre e.g. your dance piece can be hip hop, zapin, ballet etc
• Open to any language, not just English!
• Entry for all on voluntary basis
• You can take part in more than one festival
Whether you are newbie or a veteran, the SHORT+SWEET experience is truly unique… it’s fun, you meet a whole host of people and you get drawn into this crazy (but good crazy) SHORT+SWEET madness. A must try!
CHECK that you are available for all the relevant dates according to your preferred role & festival on our blog! shortandsweetmalaysia.blogspot.com
SIGN UP NOW! We are looking for:
S+S Musical Composers & S+S Musical Lyricists S+S Musical Director S+S Musical Actor (Submission deadline: 22 June 2011)
S+S Theatre Playwright S+S Theatre Director S+S Theatre Actor (Submission deadline: 1 July 2011)
Click here to download the registration from with full requirements on each category!
• REGISTRATION IS FREE! • REGISTER & SUBMIT your registration forms, scripts and scores to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at klpac in a sealed envelope (Please address it to “Easee Gan, Stage Manager, S+S Malaysia 2011”)
registration form and latest updates available online: www.shortandsweetmalaysia.org | shortandsweetmalaysia.blogspot.com
For enquiries, please contact Easee Gan, Stage Manager, S+S Malaysia 2011, via email: email@example.com, or call 03 4047 9019