Category

Thursday, July 23, 2009

NUTS + MOON for BREAKFAST

So, this morning we were on NTV7's The Breakfast Show promoting Short + Sweet Dance. We spoke to Joanne (the host) about our dance pieces and telling people why they should come and watch us.


picture - Suhaili, Shalini + me having breafast after The Breakfast Show

SO, WHY SHOULD YOU WATCH SHORT + SWEET DANCE?

A. Because you are a friend and you are obligated to support.
B. Because you love dance and are a fan of Suhaili and Weijun.
C. Because you have RM30 and has nothing better to do with it.
D. Because you are a dancer who auditioned but didn’t get in and wondered what you missed out.
E. Because you know that dancers are hot, sexy and sweaty and you might have a chance to get to know some of them better after the show.

Though I did not put forward those answers on the show (I wish I did!), it is definitely something for you to chew on.

However, if you need more convincing.
This is why a friend of mine watches and enjoys dance performances:

I see the dancer’s body as a musical instrument. His movements are like melodies. The dance, his song. He moves with grace, power and seduction. I feel his energy and his passion. He emotes a primal instinct in me. I want to be him, dancing the soul out of the body. I feel the connection. His dance completes me.


HIS DANCE COMPLETES ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment