Category

Thursday, August 27, 2009

a nerd's tale

Greetings homo sapiens of planet Earth. It is I, Illia, a fellow Nerdling of the Nerds Gone Nuts crew updating you all on our adventure to the land of the Gardens. We come in peaces >:3

^___^ Don't worry I won't write like that.
Baaasically we went out for a social gathering to wrap up and leave the memoirs of our short+sweet 2009 days in our hearts *haha*
Well, we went to the Gardens, to watch an awesome movie called Aliens in the Attic (its actually quite amusing, the concept of a house war against invading aliens with potatoes and fireworks as attack weapons caught my heart--its any creative child's dream of conjure up a game like that <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
Photobucket

Yess... (the lead boy reminds me of that korean singer from that famous korean boyband. Anyone know what i'm talking about?)

ANYWAYS.

What i really found dissappointing about this movie, is how a fellow Nerd (Tom, Nick, John... I forgot his name. That brown haired boy in the movie) doesn't appreciate and the gift of having such a brilliant brain. And that it took an alien invasion to realise that *sighs*. Our kind really need to wake up!

Due to the unfortunate lack of pictures related to this very day (a couple of sundays ago) i drew pictures to illustrate the happiness that leaked from everyone's eyes and ears from seeing each other or just me cuz i get lonely at home with my sewing machine

So please lie to me and tell me the cartoons are cute and funny ^^v these were drawn just now after sahor. Lalala. I tried to make it look more pro by editing it on photoshop. But that kind of failed as well... Lala~

LETS START ^__^

As per any outing, we all went down to Paddington Pancakes to fill our tummies with pancake yumminess, dipped in sunshine and coated with happy frosting.

Photobucket

:]

and then we went for the movie.
At SIGNATURE.
WAH

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I love that place. Its just so... *takes my breath away*
But it's very cold. T___T

One particular time of the movie that really stuck to this humongous (full of air) brain of mine was Suhaili's laughter to Mr Hoffman's happy face slapping;

Photobucket

^___^''

After the movie, Janice, Fadzli and I had to sign May Jean's birthday card as her birthday was going to be the next day, SO.

Photobucket

We went into the Lego shop and signed the card >:3 how conspicuous not sure that is the most appropriate word for that sentance but it makes me look like i have an impressive vocabulary.

and when we presented the card and crocs to May Jean.
The happiness just LEAKED so much it left a puddle of smiles everywhere

Photobucket

Then we walked around.
Where i witnessed David's Dick van Dyke shoe clapping move
Photobucket
[ahhh yes i pretty much failed to draw this]

and that was pretty much it!

It was fun.

I love my nerd gang.

I wish i could go buka puasa at the taipan studio on Saturday...

T___T

I wanna take latin.

T___T

power of parents can be so unjust

On a brighter note, with my new friend teh sewing machine, i created a quilted apron.
I can't remember how many times i've said this already, but i am very proud of it.

Photobucket

T__T the annoyance of not bearing a functional camera is really getting on my nerves.


Hmmm... Well. That is all i bring today ^^
Be happy guys! Stay strong! Don't let the fasting month interfere with your PASSION for dance and drama

I'm making a movie-list that i plan on purchasing from now until death do i part with these movies... Looking at the list depresses me.

my gcse results are out today. someone kidnap me and take me away to an island faraway called hawaii where i will have no clue that it is hawaii and think that there is not internet access so i couldn't possibly find out my results. But this isn't why the blogpost is overwhelmingly happy. That's just... me... X___X

TAIPANSTUDIO+NAIM+FADZLI <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">

Okay i'm going to sleep now. I feel the sleep coming back.

BYE EVERYONE! HAVE A NICE DAY!
And don't forget to greet the sun, she told me she feels unappreciated.

-illia
the one that simply excels in BM >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment