Category

Monday, October 29, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS to S+S Theatre (KL) Winners!!!

Best Overall Production  
My Name Is Cine-Ma
 
Best Director
Mathivanan Rajendran
 
Best Script
Ui Hua (Is It Solipsistic In Here Or Is It Just Me)
 
Best Glitz and Glamour  
Don't Eat Me
 
Best Actor (Male)  
Ashraf Zain (The Not So Sure Thing)
 
Best Actor (Female)  
Pooja Balu (My Name Is Cine-Ma)
 
Best Supporting Actor (Male) 
Clarence Kuna (Paradise)
 
Best Supporting Actor (Female)
Belinda Hon (My Best Friend, My Biggest Rival)
 
Best Newcomer (Male)  
Khaz (The Betrayal)
Jon Chew (Talking About It)
 
Best Newcomer (Female)  
Sharon Lam (My Best Friend, My Biggest Rival)
Rosheen Fatima (is It Solipsistic In Here Or Is It Just Me)
 
Audience Choice Award  
The Not So Sure Thing
 
Festival Director's Award
Nandang Abdul Rahman (The Not So Sure Thing)
Adel Lina (Right To Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment